We take your privacy very seriously. To better protect your privacy we give this policy sharing our internet information practices and the options you can make around the manner in which your information is stored and used. To make this policy simple to find, we make it accessible on our homepage and at every point where personally recognizable information may be required.
Collection of Personal Data
When browsing this blog, the IP used to access the site will be logged in addition to the dates and times of connection. This information is purely used to evaluate general trends, manage the blog, monitor visitors activity and obtain broad demographic information for internal use. Most of all, any saved IP details are not linked to personally identifiable details.
Third Party Links
We may include hyperlinks on this blog for your reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies , or lack there of, on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these web sites may differ from ours.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The details of this statement could be modified at any time, at our discretion.
- Stocks Slip on Prospects Fed to Curb StimulusU.S. stocks are wavering as investors await a vote on JPM's Jamie Dimon and testimony from Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke. Click to view a price quote on ^DJI. […]
- Sprint Boosts Clearwire Offer Amid Heated Takeover BattleClearwire shares rise above Sprint's revised buyout offer. Click to view a price quote on S. Click to research the Telecommunications industry. […]
- Apple's Brand Is a Hidden AssetApple may be down on concerns that innovation is slowing and competitors are passing it by. But analysts may be missing its most important asset: its aspirational brand. Click to view a price quote on AAPL. Click to research the Consumer Durables industry. […]
- How Your Boss Can Help You Save for RetirementU.S. workers having a tough time with retirement savings may have help from an unlikely source -- their employer. […]
- Google Clouds Amazon's AdvantageInternet sky-scape gets more crowded as Google continues to muscle in on Amazon's territory. Click to view a price quote on AMZN. Click to research the Retail industry. […]